UGANDA HOTELS GUIDE
Kampala Serena Hotel
You will enjoy Kampala Serena Hotel if you're a business Traveler planning a high level business transaction in Uganda.
Kampala Serena Hotel is part of the Serena Group of Hotels which are located in some of the world's most exciting and exotic destinations.
The Uganda Serena Hotel experience has also been tailored to give you a unique and unforgettable experience in Africa.
In this part of the Uganda Hotels Booking Guide you will find tips and information to help you evaluate whether Serena Hotel is the perfect Hotel Booking for your business travel needs in Africa.
You will find information about
Where to find Kampala Serena Hotel
Kampala Serena Hotel is a world class Hotel with a Blend of 5 star polish and Pan African Panache.
This Uganda hotel was formerly named after the great Nile river as Nile Hotel.
Serena Hotel offers a wide range of services to Both Business and Leisure Travelers.
You will find Serena Hotel well equipped with elegantly designed luxurious and very spacious rooms.
Serena hotel has easy access to the city centre and is in close proximity with major corporate offices.
Locate Kampala Serena Hotel on the Uganda Hotels Search Map.
The following offices are within walk-able distance from Kampala Serena Hotel.
- Stanbic Bank on Crested towers
- The Uganda Electricity Transmission company (UETCL)
- The Barclays Bank - Corporate Branch
- MTN Towers
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The National Theater and
- The parliament of Uganda
If you have a high-level business transaction to conduct, you will appreciate your booking in Serena Hotel.
Serena is the Uganda Hotel where you're likely to spot some of the top Uganda business men and government officials.
Accommodation at Kampala Serena Hotel
Serena has about 152 rooms in total.
Here we give you estimates of the room rates for each type of room.
Child under 2 years sharing a room with 1-2 adults is accommodated on a complimentary basis.,
Child 2 to 12 years of age sharing a room with 2 adults is charged 50% of the per person adult rate.
If own room is required 75% of the adult rate is charges.
Young adult 13 to 17 years of age is charged 75% of the per person adult rate whether sharing or on their own.
Compare Serena Hotel room rates with other Uganda Hotels.
If you've liked Serena room rates, you can Book into the Hotel from here
Acceptable means of Payment at Kampala Serena Hotel
- Visa Card
- Access/Master Card
- American Express Card
- JCB Card
- Senator Card
- Diners International Card
- Proprietary travelers cheques
Serena Hotel will not accept your personal check unless it has already been cleared before you arrive in Uganda.
What to find in Serena Hotel Rooms.
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- In-room satellite television
- Large Bathrooms with Separate Bath, Toilet and shower facilities.
- Mini bar and private safe
- Direct Dialing Telephone with multiple lines and voicemail.
- Modem Hookup for computer.
- 24 hour room service.
- Complimentary Newspaper.
- Laundry Services
- Hot-spots: Wireless internet connections
- Valet services on request.
- 24 hours House Doctor on call.
Compare Serena Hotel Services with other 5 star Hotels in Uganda.
Serena Hotel Facilities
Serena has 3 bars which serve all types of drinks
- The Pool Snack Bar
- The Mist Bar and
- The Bambara lodge
You will also find two main restaurants at Serena Hotel
- The Lakes Restaurant, Pearl of Africa which is a really fine dinning Restaurant and
- The Explorer-Italian Bistro where you will be served a slightly different cuisine.
Your meals would cost you about
- USD 20.00 for Breakfast
- USD 25.00 for Lunch
- USD 30.00 for Dinner
Per person with all relevant taxes inclusive.
More Serena Hotel Amenities
- Conference room facilities including 8 meeting rooms, Banquet services for up to 1500 persons and facilities like Public address system, Visual and Audio Equipment, Overhead projector, Slide Projector, and Screen.
- Fully equipped Business Center and Full secretarial services.
- Forex Bureau for Currency Exchange services.
- Secure car park.
- Swimming Pool.
- Beauty saloon and Gift shop/News Stand.
- Concierge Service and Porter Service.
- CCTV Surveillance and 24 hrs duty manager.
- Health and Sports Activities including a Sauna, Gym, massage and treatment rooms, Aerobics Room and a nearby Golf course.
Serena Airport Transfer Services
- The Hotel has an Airport Shuttle service which would cost you about USD 20 per person
- The Airport Taxi Service would cost you about USD 40 per person.
- You may also wish to use the Serena Hotel Limousine Service which would cost you about USD 55 per person.
Click here to find more information about Uganda Travel.
Serena Hotel Reviews
Have you ever enjoyed the services of Serena Hotel at any one time during your Business travels to Africa...?
- You enjoyed a conference at the Hotel
- You had a memorable corporate dinner at Serena or
- You stayed in Serena and you experienced a spectrum of the hotel's 5 star hospitality
In this Uganda Hotels Guide we give you the chance to tell your story...
Return from The Kampala Serena Hotel Booking Guide to The Uganda Hotels Directory.
Reserve your Uganda accommodation at Serena Hotel from here.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.