UGANDA HOTELS BOOKING GUIDE
Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Kampala
When planning your study tour to Africa, plan to book into Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Kampala if you wish to experience a camping site with a large clean garden, beautiful flowers, green grass and cool trees.
You will have ample camping space if you wish to pitch a tent.
The hostel and campsite is securely fenced and well lit at night.
In this section of the Uganda Hotels Booking Guide you will find tips and information to help you evaluate whether Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Kampala is the perfect Hotel Booking for your business travel needs in Africa.
You will find information about:
Where to find Backpackers Hostel and Campsite
You will find the Backpackers Hostel and campsite in Lungujja Kampala just 2km from the city centre along Wakaliga Road.
You can easily access the hostel by public transport.
Near by structures include Lungujja Senior Secondary School, Mengo Hospital, Rubaga Cathedral, and Bulange Mengo, the Buganda Kingdom Admnistration Bulding.
You can open this link to locate the Backpackers Hostel and campsite on the Uganda Hotels Search Map.
Hotel accommodation and room rates
The Backpackers Hostel and Campsite has a wide range of cheap accomodation options including:
- Self contained rooms
- Double rooms & bandas
- Single rooms and
- Camping costs UGX6,000 - per person per night (with own tent)
- Camping costs UGX9,000 - per person per night (with our tent)
- A Dormitory bed costs UGX12,000-per person per night
- The only large double executive self-contained room with a private tea set and TV will cost you UGX45,000- per night.
- The only single self-contained room will cost you UGX25,000- per night.
- Two rooms with one double bed in each will go for UGX20,000- per room per night. (Communal toilets and showers for these.)
- One single room for UGX15,000- per night. (Communal toilets and showers for this too.)
- Two self-contained triple rooms with one double bed and two bunk beds in each available at UGX35,000- per room per night.
- Garden cottage #1 self-contained UGX30,000- per night. (Double room)
- Garden Cottage #2 self-contained USX40,000- per night. (Twin room)
- Garden Cottage #3 self-contained USX45,000- per night. (Twin room)
If you inform the hostel admnistration in advance, a dormitory style room for three to five person groups with own shower and toilet can be arranged at UGX12,000 per person per night.
You will be able to pay in cash with USD, EURO, and Ugandan Shillings.
Compare the Backpackers Hostel and Campsite room rates with other Hotels in Uganda.
If you've liked the BackpackersHostel and Campsite room rates, you can Reserve your room in this Uganda Hotel from here
What you will find in your Hotel Room
At the Backpackers Hostel and Campsite in Kampala you will find Verandahs overlooking the campsite, fourteen double rooms, five single rooms, and eight dormitories with a total of 64 dorm beds and the spacious campground with basic cooking facilities and a camp refrigerator.
The Dormitories have pods (separate enclosed bed) and are Spacious, the verandahs have fantastic views.Rooms and dormitories are generally good and clean with modern showers, toilets and hot water.
Business Services at the Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Kampala
At the hostel you can arrange for meetings, conferences and seminars.
The place has a Modern Internet cafe with good download speeds, Wireless internet connection for laptops is FREE, and you can easily make International call phones.
Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Restaurants
The hostel has a Great restaurant.
Relaxation at Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Kampala
A public Swimming pool is only 300 meters from hostel.
Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Reviews
Have you ever enjoyed the services of Backpackers Hostel at any one time during your Business travels to Africa...?
In this Uganda Hotels, Booking Guide we give you the chance to share your story...
- If you've held a sucessfull business planning retreat at the Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Kampala
- You've had a memorable birding tour at Backpackers Hostel and Campsite or
- You've camped at Backpackers Hostel and Campsite and enjoyed the beautiful flowers, green grass and cool trees...!
Return from The Kampala Backpackers Hostel and Campsite Booking Guide to The Uganda Hotels Directory.
You can also Book into Backpackers Hostel and Campsite from Here