BUY UGANDA VANILLA BEANS                                                                                                                                SOYBEAN OIL 

Work permit spouse


Dear mr/mrs,

I am working in Uganda and have a valid work permit and residence permit. My spouse has a dependance pass so that he is also free to reside in Uganda as long as I am. What about a working permit for him?

He is self-employed; runs his own group of musicians, they are registered at some government arts department,

thanks and kind regards


Dear Visitor, your spouse would in this case qualify for a Class D work permit which costs about 1500 per year. This type of permit is for businessmen.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.