BUY UGANDA VANILLA BEANS                                                                                                                                SOYBEAN OIL 

Where to get a visa

by Ayan Ali
(Gothenburg, Sweden)

Question: Hi am Ayan and i stay in Sweden,I have a swedish temporary pass flaming pass and I would like to vist my family in uganda. where can i get my visa to enter Uganda? or Can get it at Entebbe airport?

Answer: You can get a Uganda Visa at Entebbe airport as long as your temporary pass is valid for the period you will be in Uganda. You must also meet the rest of the Uganda Visa Requirements.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.