BUY UGANDA VANILLA BEANS                                                                                                                                SOYBEAN OIL 

what if i want to travel to usa,what form of visa will i use?

by moru samuel

Question: What if i want to travel to USA, what form of visa will i use?
What if i want for credit won't i get it?

Answer: You will either need a Single entry or a Multiple Visa depending on how many times you intend to enter USA.
You will have either an acceptable credit card by the embassy or pay cash.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.