Find visitors' favorite businesstravel Hotels And.... Book your best!

ad. Buy Grade A Premium Uganda Vanilla Beans NOW Available for Export  

Entry into country

by Sara
(United states)

When I look on the Ugandan embassy's website I only see two options. To either get a three months single entry or 6 month multiple entry visa. I'm going on a mission trip for a year. What do I need to do in order to get a visa for over 6 months? Can you do that at the airport or do you need to do that before you arrive in Uganda?

Hello Sara, you can call the Uganda Embassy in USA and request special consideration for a 24 month multiple Entry Visa. This might cost you about USD150, that means an extra USD50. If they are not able you can still come to Uganda and when the expiry date for your visa is close, you can then go back to your point of entry to Uganda and request an extension for your visa.

I normally see students being offered extensions for their visas.

Alternatively you can get your 24 months Uganda Visa upon arrival at Entebbe Airport.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Book a Prisons & Correctional
Charity Tour

Farmland for Sale
Prime Commercial Property
Entebbe Rd Land 4 Sale
Over 20 Farmland Parcels
Property & Plots of Land

Uganda Online SuperMarket
Online SuperMarket

Uganda Coffee Safari
Book My Coffee Tour

Uganda Honey
Uganda HoneyComb

Subscribe to our Business Travel Newsletter

Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Africa Uganda Business Travel News Digest.

Hotel Booking

Car RentalCar Hire

Africa Uganda Shipping & Handling ServicesShipping & Handling Services

Our Sponsorship Policy

Apple Guavas available
Africa Uganda Plants GuideAfrica Plants Guide

Charity Investment Guide
Changing Lives

Africa Uganda SMS Guide
Africa Bulk SMS

Poultry Investment Guide
Poultry Business Guide

Related Pages

Uganda Hotels Directory

Uganda Hotels Booking Guide

Houses U can buy Uganda Real Estate Guide Industrial/Farmland Deals

Uganda Real Estates Guide

The Mountain Gorilla

Uganda Safari Guide

Uganda Weather Today

Book My Hotel

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.

Please enter the word that you see below.


Uganda Currency