dependent pass

by rajiv

Question: I have a work permit for three years and want to bring my family. Please advise what is the process for dependent pass or visa on arrival.

Answer: The family needs to have valid passports and fill in the Visa forms with the reason of visiting being family and pay the appropriate visa fees. If they are to stay longer, you can always apply for an extension.

The Single entry Visa fee is US$50 and its valid for 3 months after which you can ask for an extension,but this won’t exceed two months.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.