BUY UGANDA VANILLA BEANS                                                                                                                                SOYBEAN OIL 

Want to know about Uganda Visa

Dear Sir/Madam,i wanted to know that i had been worked in Uganda from 2008 to November 2011,i had a work permit which has expired in nov 2011,Now i am in my Country from last 5 Months.i am Planing to go back to Uganda and want to work.So what should i have to do now?Should i get a Visa from my Country or i will get a on arrival visa from Uganda.Please tell me so i can make my visit.Thanks & Regards

You can get the Uganda visa at Entebbe airport on arrival to Uganda as long as you have the other required documents that we have already mentioned and you also know since you've been here before.

Obviously be ready to your renew your Uganda Work permit.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.