Buy-Import-Export Premium Grade UGANDA VANILLA BEANS Buy-Import-Export Un-Refined Raw SHEA BUTTER
(A) Service Delivery NGOs
The most dominant type especially in the late 80’s and 90’s. They range from small community based groups to big International Organisations such as World Vision, Plan International, Save the Children, among others.
- Service delivery to targeted constituencies usually as gap (for the state) fillers
- From the 90’s some have added advocacy to their portfolio
(B) Professional Organisations
Usually formed, run and managed by elite Professionals with reasonable corporate structures.
- Offer specialized elite services such as training, consultancies and research
(C) Advocacy Organisations
Vary in size, but are mainly urban, elite run and managed. Some are formed by individuals, often exclusively run by them. They are the more vocal in the policy and in the political arena
- Advocacy for all sorts of issues in governance, including human rights, anti-corruption, poverty
eradication, children, women, environment, etc
(D) Membership, NGO Networks, Platforms and Professional Associations
Usually have a member base, either of individuals or NGOs comprising those in (A), (B) and (C) above.
- They can be for children, women, education, agriculture or more broad based
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Charity Investment Guide FAQ, News , Guides, and opportunities.
If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page
feel free to ask our business travel consultants.