BUY UGANDA VANILLA BEANS                                                                                                                                SOYBEAN OIL 

Spousal Work Visa

Good day my company is sending me to Uganda to work on a 2 year contract. My wife will be accompanying me and would like to work in the country as well. She is a business professional and would like to consult to certain organisations. Is it possible for her to obtain a work Visa and if so which Visa should she apply for ?

There is no work Visa in Uganda. However, your wife can apply for a Multiple Entry Visa in Uganda for 24 Months and while in Uganda she can then apply for a Work Permit. She could apply for a Class D for Business people at about US$ 1500per year or apply for a Class F Work permit for Professionals at US$ 750 per year.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.