ad. Buy Grade A Premium Uganda Vanilla Beans NOW Available for Export
Quail Birds and Eggs in Uganda, food that could keep you in good health
Quail Bird in Uganda, Africa
Quail is a collective name for several genera of mid-sized birds generally considered in the order Galliformes.
Old World quail are found in the family Phasianidae, and New World quail are found in the family Odontophoridae. The buttonquail are named more for their superficial resemblance to quail, and are members of the Turnicidae family in the Charadriiformes order.
The King Quail, one of the Old World quail, is often sold in the pet trade; and within this trade is commonly, though mistakenly, referred to as a "button quail". Many of the common larger species are farm-raised for table food or egg consumption, and are hunted on game farms or in the wild, where they may be released to supplement the wild population, or extend into areas outside their natural range.
Buy Quail Adult Birds/Chicks or Quail Eggs Here.
Quail Bird Eggs Health Benefits
Buy Quail Adult Birds/Chicks or Quail Eggs Here
- They are a remedy against digestive tract disorders such as gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- They can help cure anemia by increasing hemoglobin levels and removing toxins and heavy metals from the blood.
- They help in the treatment of tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, diabetes and vegetative-vascular dystrophy.
- They have strong anti-cancer effects and may inhibit cancerous growth.
- They help eliminate and remove stones from the liver, kidneys and gallbladder.
- They may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen the heart muscles.
- They are a powerful stimulant of sexual potency. They nourish the prostate gland with useful substances; phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore sexual potency in men.
- They promote good memory, enhance brain activity and regulate the nervous system.
- They strengthen the immune system, slow down the aging of organs and increase the life span.
- They improve skin color and strengthen the hair, making shiny and voluminous. That’s why quail eggs are used for facial and hair care masks.
- The egg doesn’t have bad cholesterol.
- There is no number of quail eggs consumed that have side effects.
- If kids eat at least 2 quail eggs daily, they grow better and are less likely to suffer from infectious diseases.
About Quail Farming in Uganda
Ndaula a Poultry Farmer thinks Ugandans Could be missing out on Quail Business
Uganda Electrical Engineering Graduate in Quail Farming & planning BigBuy Quail Adult Birds/Chicks or Quail Eggs Here
Haven't yet found what you Want...?
If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page
feel free to ask our business travel consultants.