BUY UGANDA VANILLA BEANS                                                                                                                                SOYBEAN OIL 

Minor Visa Required??

by Daisane
(MN, US)

Question: Does a Minor (3 years old)who have a U.S. Travel Document need Visa to enter Uganda. (His mother has Uganda Visa though).
please help thanks

Answer: All foreign nationals regardless of age will have to satisfy requirements for entry into Uganda. We advise that the Ugandan parent should obtain a dependants pass or student pass for the minor while in Uganda

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.