BUY UGANDA VANILLA BEANS                                                                                                                                SOYBEAN OIL 

Class G 1 visa

I am a Danish student, and have a student visa for the time being. If a Danish company located in Denmark want me to do voluntary work in Uganda, can I then obtain a Class G 1 visa?

Hello Kuno, you do not need a Uganda G1 Visa, this is a work permit which you can apply for at the Uganda Ministry of Internal Affairs when you're already in Uganda.

You therefore just need to apply for an appropriate Multiple Entry Uganda Visa, depending on how much time you plan to stay in Uganda and thereafter apply for a work permit.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.