BUY UGANDA VANILLA BEANS                                                                                                                                SOYBEAN OIL 

Certificate of Emergency

by Eurico Felisberto Buanaissa
(Maputo - Mozambique)


Can I use a Certificate of Emergency as a document to replace Passport?


A travel document like"a certificate of Emergency" can only be used in countries where it is mentioned on the Certificate of Emergency list.

For example a travel document from Uganda works in all COMESA(Common Market For Eastern and Southern Africa) Countries and in East Africa because these countries are mentioned on the certificate of Emergency.

So the Certificate of Emergency can only replace the Passport in certain countries but it will not work in most of the countries.

It is therefore advisable that when you're travelling, ensure that you have a valid passport and that it has at least 6months to its expiry date, otherwise in some countries like the USA they will not issue you the VISA.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.