about uganda work permit

by s r s

i am from india . i am computer professional person want uganda work permit to start my own office at uganda. which type of visa can i require ?


Hello SRS, I do suggest that you acquire a Uganda Multiple entry visa for 36 months which will cost you USD 200 and thereafter proceed to the Uganda Ministry of Internal Affairs and apply for a Businessman Work permit which would cost you about USD 1500 per year.

You can find more information about Uganda Work permits here.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Frequently Asked Questions about Uganda Visas .

Haven't yet found what you Want...?

If you haven't yet found what you were looking for or you need detailed information about the subject matter on this page


feel free to ask our business travel consultants.

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.